Provide your child an immersive and all-encompassing entertainment device with the RCA Kids Tablet Disney Books Edition. Available in 8 or 10” display sizes, your child will have access to their favorite Disney and Google Play content with a touch of a finger. With the RCA Kids Tablet, you won’t worry about the content your child’s viewing thanks to Google’s Family Link content management. Apps and media run smooth and easy thanks to the tablet’s quad-core processor and the new Android Go Edition software. A color-matching bumper case and volume-limiting headphones are included for added value and peace of mind! Files can be stored locally with the built-in 16GB of storage, which is expandable to 128GB using the microSD card slot. Like a child’s imagination, roam about carefree thanks to impressive six-hour battery life.
[RCT6B86E12] Available in Blue and Pink!
[RCT6A06E12] Available in Blue and Purple!
- BUILT-IN: Android 8.1 Go Edition.16GB Storage (MicroSD-expandable up to 128GB). Quad-core processor. Dual camera (Front/Rear).
- DISNEY NOW: Watch full episodes of your favorite Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD shows.
- PRE-INSTALLED BOOK COLLECTION: Includes 30 Disney Digital Books.
- GOOGLE FAMILY LINK: Allows parental control and child safety options for monitoring children and teens. Track apps being installed or limit usage on the device.
- TABLET BUNDLE INCLUDES: (8 or 10-inch tablet, protective bumper tablet case, and color-matching headphones)
About California Prop 65
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention California residents: California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We know you’re concerned about product safety, and RCA takes all necessary steps to comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.